Malware, Ransomware, Virus, Scammers, Hackers….whatever you call it or them. It’s all bad. When you get hit with malware, ransomware or a computer virus, it can take down your device and leave you adrift in the Internet world. It can cost you hundreds of dollars and hours of time and frustration and in some cases victimized.
Let WynWay handle your technology and you won’t have to worry about any of the nasty, malicious things prowling the Internet and trying to get into your device. Our monthly Tech Support plans cost less than $10 a month and we can keep your devices running clean and smoothly.
With remote access computer repair, we can connect to your computer safely and securely and fix many issues. You don’t have to cart your computer into our office, we can get to the problem faster and have your computer back up and running sooner. Remote assistance works for:
– Fixing software related issues such as email settings, software installation issues, performance issues.
– Optimizing your computer for speed. This includes removing unnecessary software, startup items and files.
– Setting up, or performing a backup of your system or personal files, as well as restoring files from such backup. This requires you to have a storage device such as a secondary internal hard drive, or external hard drive.
– Printing troubleshooting, if it’s not clearly hardware related, ie: printer is starting up fine, not displaying any error messages and is not out of ink, or toner.
– Training, or demonstration of software usage for most softwares (it is too long of a list to include here).
– An assessment of the state of the computer to determine whether it’s worth fixing or not and how much the repairs would cost.
– Any other software issues as long as it’s not mentioned in the list below.
What isn’t available via remote access:
Computers severely infected with viruses, trojans, adware, spyware, etc. Some malicious software has such a strong protection mechanism and may be so deeply embedded into the system that they can only be removed by using special software by a technician on-site. We don’t attempt to work remotely on computers that show signs of these issues, such as: being extremely slow, showing unusual pop-ups and error messages. These need to be handled in our office.
Any problem that is clearly not software related. Such as power-up issues, monitor, keyboard or mouse problems and certain connection problems.
Issues when you Boot up. Naturally, the computer needs to be able to turn on fully and run the Remote Access before we can troubleshoot. This kind of issue needs in-house work done.
Network problems. Again the remote access software needs a stable network connection in order to work.
Reinstallation of Windows.
While a wide variety of problems can be fixed using Remote Assistance, not every issue can be resolved. Some problems can turn out to be hardware related during the troubleshooting session and it may require bringing in the device or having a technician visit your home or business.
Our WynWay Tech Support program is $9.99 a month and includes support for one device (tablet, computer or phone). It includes unlimited quick cleans,, speed boosts, and support questions. There is a one time setup fee of $49 and 2 months paid initially.
We also offer a Business Tech Support program. If you are interested in either program, give us a call at 765-692-3100 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t need support, consider purchasing a WynWay Gift Card for a friend who could use the support. The cards can be used for any WynWay service or accessory and come in denominations of $25, $50, $75 and $100.
At WynWay, we provide technology services to clients across the country while being locally owned and operated in Greencastle, Indiana. Feel free to stop into our office between 2:30 and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or schedule an appointment Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
Smart phone repair
Personal Monthly Tech Support
Business Monthly Tech Support
Are we missing something that you need? Contact us and we can work together to find a solution.